H-2B In-country Workers:

H-2B in-country workers are current visa holders working inside the U.S. who are seeking to:

  • extend H-2B status with the current employer or
  • take up a job with a new employer

Summer jobs in beautiful national parks, hotels, ranches, restaurants, sports leagues, construction sites, landscaping, and Winter jobs in ski resorts, theme parks, fishing, and many more.

ExpressH2B lets you live your own adventure in the US.

Benefits of Elite Recruitment H2B program:

Some of the many benefits of the H-2B program:

  • Skilled and unskilled workers with no formal education may apply
  • Foreign nationals without full-time student status may apply
  • No Age Limit
  • Guaranteed job placement before arriving in the U.S.
  • Earn the same wage as a US citizen occupying the same position, generally $7 – $14/hour
  • No need to speak perfect English
  • Receive assistance and support in obtaining H-2B visa
  • 24 hours a day, 7 days a week personal support through our online system
  • Family members may obtain visas to accompany you

What Kind of H2B Jobs Are Available?

Positions are available all year round – usually starting in winter or summer. Employers often bring back the same workers year after year.

Some of the many positions offered through the H-2B program are:

  • Banquet Attendant
  • Bellhop
  • Cashier
  • Construction Worker
  • Cook
  • Dining Room Attendant
  • Dishwasher
  • Housekeeper
  • Food Preparation Worker
  • Forest Worker
  • Host and Hostess
  • Hotel Clerk
  • Landscape Worker
  • Laundry Attendant
  • Lifeguard
  • Ski Instructor
  • Ski Lift Operator
  • Waiter / Waitress

    And many more positions …


To extend their H-2B status, applicants must:

  • Be maintaining a current valid H-2B status
  • Demonstrate an intermediate level of English
  • Show proof of intent to return to your home country on the expiration of your visa

Duration of the Program

Seasonal jobs generally vary from 5 months to 10 months in duration.

At the end of each assignment, the applicant may take up a new job with a different employer, extend the H-2B status and continue to work in the US. The H-2B status may be extended for a maximum period of 3 years.

When to Apply

You should begin the process at least 4-5 months prior to the start date to allow for the entire process of recruitment, Click Here to Apply!


H-2B Extensions

If you are inside the U.S. on a valid H-2B visa, or outside the U.S. but have worked in the past on an H-2B visa you may qualify to extend your H-2B status.

Note: H-2B visa applies only to a specific employer and position. This means that the employee may not work for an employer other than the one stated in the visa without a different H-2B petition from the new employer.

H-2B New Workers

If you are currently outside the U.S. and never worked on H-2B visa during the past 3 years Click Here

H-2B Returning Workers

If you have worked in the U.S. on an H-2B visa in the past 3 years Click Here